Do you currently heat with an indoor pellet or corn furnace? Would you like to have the convenience of being able to load your furnace once every few days rather than every few hours?
With a Maxim outdoor wood pellet and corn furnace, the furnace is outside which keeps the mess and any dangers associated with indoor burning away from your home. You can heat your entire home and more and have to fill the furnace less than an indoor stove. The Maxim outdoor wood pellet and corn furnace can be installed safely outdoors next to your home.
Freedom to do more - Tending an indoor wood pellet stove can be labor-intensive and require constant loading and maintenance. With a Maxim outdoor wood pellet and corn furnace, you'll have more time to do the things you want to do because of the large integrated hopper and extended burn times.
Get in your comfort zone - Unlike indoor wood stoves that can only heat one room, the Maxim gives you whole-home comfort. It uses your existing heating system to deliver the heat so you can set the thermostat where you want in different rooms. You can even heat other buildings like a garage.
Easy to operate - the FireStar combustion controller takes the guesswork out of operating (WATCH VIDEO).
Easy to maintain - the firebox design and heat exchanger system make for easy maintenance and cleaning.
Easy to install - installing your Maxim outdoor furnace is easier than you think. Many customers choose to install their own furnace because the installation can easily be completed using the installation manual (WATCH VIDEO).
Maxim Outdoor Wood Pellet and Corn Furnace Benefits
- Save as much as 75% on current heating costs
- ELECTRIC IGNITION saves fuel - when there is no call for heat the Maxim M255 PE FireStar II controller stops adding fuel and the fire goes out. When there is a call for heat, the controller automatically relights the fire if needed
- Integrated hopper is easy to load and holds up to 12 bags of wood pellets
- Heat for a week on a single fuel load or longer with an optional hopper
- Heats entire home, multiple buildings, pools, hot tubs and water with renewable wood pellets or corn
- Eliminates mess from inside the home that indoor burning creates
- Can be installed safely outdoors next to your home
- U.S. EPA CERTIFIED to comply with New Source Performance Standards (NSPS)
- Monitor Your Furnace Remotely - View real-time information, historical charts and more with the optional FireStar XP Wi-Fi Module. Compatible with Maxim M255 PE models with FireStar II controller.