Central Boiler's new Forge Outdoor Coal Furnace can be the perfect choice for those that live where coal is abundant and available. Built with the same quality and attention to detail as Central Boiler's outdoor wood furnaces, the Forge is a better way to heat with coal.
- Heat Multiple Buildings - Heating multiple buildings is easy. The Forge 1500 has one set of 1-1/4” supply and return ports (that can be configured for two pumps). The Forge 3500 has one set of 1-1/4” supply and return ports and one set of 3/4” supply and return ports. The Forge 6000 has one set of 1-1/4” supply and return ports and two sets of 3/4” supply and return ports.
- Automatic Operation - The FireStar® combustion controller monitors all functions of the furnace and automatically adds air when and where it is needed (over or under the fire, or both) for a cleaner and more efficient burn.
- Fine-tune Controller Settings - Operator-adjustable settings on the controller allow you to fine-tune operation for maximum efficiency with each coal type. For example, you can adjust for maximum heat output that saves energy or adjust the amount of over fire air at initial startup.
- Convenient Operation - Loading coal is easy with the large firebox door. Ergonomically designed, the firebox door is insulated and easy to open and close. Heavy-duty shaker grate, conveniently operated by handle on side of the furnace, allows ash to fall below into the ash collection area. Ash removal is easy.
- Stay Connected - Stay connected to the furnace that saves you money on your heating bills from almost anywhere in the world! The FireStar® combustion controller features integrated wi-fi that keeps you in constant contact with your furnace if you're away. View real-time operational information like water temperature, historical charts that show you how the furnace has been operating, and even get texts or emails when an alert situation occurs.
- Burn Less Coal - A hallmark of Central Boiler furnaces for over 30 years, spray-on urethane is the ultimate airtight, waterproof insulation that locks the heat in to reduce coal usage, even at temperatures of -35˚F or colder. It provides 2-3 times the effective R-value of conventional fiberglass batt insulation.