Maxim M255 PE - Specifications
The Maxim M255 PE is EPA Step 2 Certified.
Overall Efficiency (LHV) - 96.2%*
Overall Efficiency (HHV) - 89.2%*
Manufacturer's Rated Heat Output Capacity** - 190,000 Btu/hr
Door - 15.5"W x 13.5"H
Weight - 1,310 lbs
Supply/Return Ports - 1 set of 1-1/4" supply and return ports, 1 set of 3/4" supply and return ports
Water Capacity - 90 gal.
Hopper Capacity - 11 Bushel (600 lbs)
Measurements and Foundation Dimensions - Illustration
Included with outdoor furnace - Water Test Kit, Cleaning Rod, Flue Brush Kit, Ground Rod Kit, Ash Scoop, Rain Cap and two 4-foot chimney sections
* Efficiencies are determined under the same test conditions using higher heating value, lower heating value and overall efficiency. **Based on EPA qualifying test.
Features and Benefits
Freedom to do more - Tending an indoor wood pellet stove can be labor-intensive and require constant loading and maintenance. With a Maxim outdoor wood pellet furnace, you'll have more time to do the things you want to do because of the large integrated hopper and extended burn times.
Get in your comfort zone - Unlike indoor wood stoves that can only heat one room, the Maxim provides complete comfort. It uses your existing heating system to deliver the heat so you can set the thermostat where you want in different rooms. You can even heat other buildings like a garage.
Easy to operate - the FireStar combustion controller takes the guesswork out of operating (WATCH VIDEO).
Easy to maintain - the firebox design and heat exchanger system make for easy maintenance and cleaning.
Easy to install - installing your Maxim outdoor furnace is easier than you think. Many customers choose to install their own furnace because the installation can easily be completed using the installation manual (WATCH VIDEO).
- Save as much as 75% on current heating costs
- ELECTRIC IGNITION saves fuel - when there is no call for heat the controller stops adding fuel and the fire goes out. When there is a call for heat, the controller automatically relights the fire if needed
- Integrated hopper is easy to load and holds up to 12 bags of wood pellets
- Heat for a week on a single fuel load or longer with an optional hopper
- Heats multiple buildings, pools, hot tubs and water with renewable wood pellets
- Eliminates mess from inside that indoor burning creates
- Can be installed safely outdoors next to the building being heated
NOTE: Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Stay Connected No Matter Where You Go
Stay connected to the furnace that saves you money on your heating bills from almost anywhere in the world. Adding the optional FireStar XP Wi-Fi module lets you remotely monitor your Maxim M255 PE furnace if you’re just across town having dinner or half way around the world enjoying your vacation on the beach. You can even set it up to send you email or text notifications.
With the FireStar XP and the real-time graphing interface, not only do you have up-to-the-minute information, but you can also see how your furnace has been operating with charts and data for past performance. With a little experience of your remote furnace monitoring, you’ll learn how factors like heat load, weather conditions, fuel quality and proper maintenance can affect its operation. That can help you optimize the operation of your furnace.
Is this model right for my application? Use the Savings and Sizing Calculator to find out:
Color selections are close representations but are limited by processing and viewing conditions.