Maxim M255 PE - Specifications
Door - 15.5"W x 13.5"H
Weight - 1,310 lbs
Water Capacity - 90 gal.
Hopper Capacity - 11 Bushel (600 lbs)
Measurements and Foundation Dimensions - Illustration
Included with outdoor furnace - Water Test Kit, Cleaning Rod, Flue Brush Kit, Ground Rod Kit, Ash Scoop, Rain Cap and two 4-foot chimney sections
Features and Benefits
Freedom to do more - Tending an indoor wood pellet stove can be labor-intensive and require constant loading and maintenance. With a Maxim outdoor wood pellet and corn furnace, you'll have more time to do the things you want to do because of the large integrated hopper and extended burn times.
Get in your comfort zone - Unlike indoor wood stoves that can only heat one room, the Maxim gives you whole-home comfort. It uses your existing heating system to deliver the heat so you can set the thermostat where you want in different rooms. You can even heat other buildings like a garage.
Easy to operate - the FireStar combustion controller takes the guesswork out of operating (WATCH VIDEO).
Easy to maintain - the firebox design and heat exchanger system make for easy maintenance and cleaning.
Easy to install - installing your Maxim outdoor furnace is easier than you think. Many customers choose to install their own furnace because the installation can easily be completed using the installation manual (WATCH VIDEO).
- Save as much as 75% on current heating costs
- ELECTRIC IGNITION saves fuel - when there is no call for heat the controller stops adding fuel and the fire goes out. When there is a call for heat, the controller automatically relights the fire if needed
- Integrated hopper is easy to load and holds up to 12 bags of wood pellets
- Heat for a week on a single fuel load or longer with an optional hopper
- Heats entire home, multiple buildings, pools, hot tubs and water with renewable wood pellets or corn
- Eliminates mess from inside the home that indoor burning creates
- Can be installed safely outdoors next to your home
- U.S. EPA CERTIFIED to comply with New Source Performance Standards (NSPS)
Monitor Your Furnace Remotely - View real-time information, historical charts and more with the optional FireStar XP Wi-Fi Module.
NOTE: Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Is this model right for my application? Use the Savings and Sizing Calculator to find out:
The Maxim M255 is certified in Vermont with wood pellets as a fuel source ONLY.
Color selections are close representations but are limited by processing and viewing conditions.
Optional 48-Bushel Hopper
Increase your fuel storage capacity with a 48-bushel hopper. Made to perfectly match your Maxim outdoor wood pellet and corn furnace, the 48-bushel hopper is easy to assemble and connect to your outdoor furnace.
- Steel construction
- Easy to assemble
- Color-coordinated to match furnace - choice of green and olive gray or terra brown and taupe
- Dimensions: 48" x 48" x 66"
- Holds 48 bushels of fuel
NOTE: Does not include auxiliary auger which is needed to transfer fuel into your Maxim furnace. Ask your dealer about an auxiliary auger kit.
SEE YOUR LOCAL DEALER FOR MORE INFORMATION
Optional Large External Bin
Adding a large external bin allows the furnace to heat for months on a single loading.